Wednesday, May 2, 2007

she's in.... and other news

So, Robi's signed up for preschool this fall. What am I getting myself into? We shall see.


Chandler informed me that she cried at school today. She cried because she misses their student teacher - who of course, finished her student teaching and left. I didn't realize she had grown so attached to her. This one's got a soft heart - Jesus mold it and shape it.


Jaci had a heartbreaker of a lesson today. She auditioned, with a friend, for the school talent show. They were having my hubby play guitar to accompany them and only practiced with him once, right before the audition. Needless to say, their cute little act didn't cut it. I'm sure it would have with more practice but....oh well, there's always next year. Here's where we 'weep with those that weep'.

No comments: