Saturday, June 23, 2007

lest parents of boys think....

.....that parents of girls don't get the 'gross out' moments. A story for ya...

Today I was doing some much needed housework. After our week of swimming lessons and VBS'ing - the house was in dire need of some tender loving care. (the fact we're having 2 families over for lunch tomorrow didn't have anything to do with it - ha!) Anyways, I was doing some housework and noticed a couple windows on our french doors into our sunroom were pretty smudged so I grabbed the Windex and knelt down. As I approached the window, I realized what the smudge was - BOOGERS! Oh. my. Gosh. Of course, it was the doing of the 3 y.o. She grabbed a kleenex and 'got it'. Yeah, right. I did some serious scrubbing with Windex and papertowels to get that smear off. Deee-scus-ting!

No comments: