Tuesday, June 19, 2007

$15 total

This was the first day of swimming lessons because of rain yesterday morning. The 2 older girls were signed up and ready to roll. I had decided against having Robin take this year because I wasn't sure she was tall enough and she was OK with not taking.

Well, we found out all her friends were starting up this year so she (and I) decided to give it a shot. She LOVED it. She has one of the most passionate personalities of anyone I know - and the lifeguard's got a taste of that today. Makes me giggle.

Tomorrow this foursome of 3 and 4 year olds will jump off the diving board for probably the first times in their little lives. Robin's pumped. (we'll see how pumped she is when she gets out there tomorrow) Fun times.

I love our small town pool. Our family of 5 swims all summer for $50. The 3 kids take 2 weeks of lessons for $15 TOTAL. How great is that?

No comments: