Saturday, January 3, 2009

laundry machines

I think Jaci is ready to be launched out on her own with the laundry thing. Of course, not MY clothes - but I think she can do her own and her sisters. Chandler is ready to assist and Robin....well, she's just the spoiled baby of the family anyways so whatever. ;)

The girls have watched me several times but this week Jaci and Chandler actively participated and then did a load or two themselves. They sorted clothes too so they are getting the hang of that as well.

I'm sure there are many super-mom's out there that have 5 year olds doing their own laundry (my mom is one of them) but I didn't sign up for that class and have happily been doing all laundry on my own til now. But I think my job is being taken over. No objection from me!

No comments: