Saturday, April 21, 2007

more teeth falling out

Another lost tooth! This time, Jaci-Mace. Both of her top front 'big' teeth had already come in but one baby tooth was holding on, being pushed in between them. Not good. We had a dentist appointment scheduled for Tuesday but it got postponed. And in the mean time, Daddy got determined and yanked it out Thursday night. Woo-Hoo!

We had a deal with the loss of this tooth.... I had spent a little more on a 'clearance' jacket than I had said I would - with a condition, she couldn't have it until the tooth came out. For a while she was diligent to wiggle, wiggle, wiggle but then she got lax. So when she called me Thursday night to tell me that the tooth was out. The next words were, "Now I can wear my jacket tomorrow!" Good job, big sis!

No comments: